Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Notice given, check! New, amazing life started, check! Grateful, check!

It seems to me that everything big and wonderful starts out small. A tiny idea, a passing thought, an unintentional comment or those quick yet powerful glances. All these things despite being ever so slight end up having the strongest influence over our lives. Well, I am small; all 5 feet 1 and 3/4 inches of me and I want to be big and wonderful. I want one of my unintentional comments to change someones world; to have them try something new, say something different, feel something better or experience something unreal! It will make it all worth it.

I gave my notice at my hedge fund on Wednesday, February 25th. CHECK. A week later the head of HR made a comment to me that solidified everything I'm about to embark on. He said, "If you do what you love, you'll never have to work another day in your life..." And to think I had to burn through 28 years before I figured that one out. However, I did and it is awesome! I've decided to inspire, help, love, heal, laugh, learn, give and renew full time. My future as a lifestyle consultant begins now. CHECK. News of my new career has been spreading and the feedback and support I am receiving is unbelievable! I am reassured almost daily of my decision and it's the most perfect feeling on earth. I am so very grateful. CHECK.

So all in these three little checks might seem small but they are preparing from something big and wonderful. So jump in, grab hold and get ready to experience life on a whole new level!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, found your blog thru some triathlete's ones... Cool post and great pics!

    ReplyDelete